Ten ‘Make Money Online Websites’ Kenyans Love
It’s official Kenyans love making money on the internet. With social welfare in the country worsening and unemployment levels hitting the roof, many Kenyans are being forced to look for jobs online to make ends meet.
As I was going through the Alexa rankings for top websites in Kenya, I identified numerous “make money online” websites among the list, this shows how aggressive Kenyans have become in exploring new ways of gaining financial stability.
Although not listed on the top ten list below, Forex trading is one of the lucrative ways Kenyans are using to make the extra shilling via the internet.
- Odesk.com - is a global marketplace that helps employers hire, manage, and pay remote freelancers or teams. Anyone with relevant skills can sign up as a freelancer to start earning.
- Academia-research.com – Claims to pay for freelance online writing jobs.
- Uvocorp.com – Online freelance writing jobs, academic writing jobs, writing careers and offers free registration to members.
- Essaywritters.net – A professional freelance writing company that pays up-to $16 dollars a page. It has been around for ten years.
- Freelancer.com – A place to hire freelancers and find jobs online, a place for freelance programmers, web developers, designers, writers, data entry and many more. Freelancer.com is probably the world’s largest outsourcing marketplace.
- 4writers.net – Claims to have a large customer base translating into hundreds of job offers per day. 4writers.net also claims to pay up-to $16 dollars a page.
- Elance.com – Helps businesses appoint and manage workers “in the cloud”. It is a good spot for businesses looking to staff-up a team on an hourly or project basis by offering instant access to skilled professionals who work online. Sign up, find what you can do, search and apply for job postings then wait. Elance claims to have paid more than $350 Million dollars to contractors.
- Clixsense.com – Is one of the oldest and most trusted paid-to-click ( PTC ) websites online. Members get paid to click on sponsor adverts by viewing the advertised websites for a couple of seconds. Clixsense stands out from many other pay to click websites as it allows withdrawals via cheque to Kenya. Anyone can earn money from Clixsense You may also be interested in Neobux and Wordlinx
- Clickbank – An online retail outlet for over 10,000 digital product vendors and approximately 100,000 active affiliates. Clickbank pays members for promoting and selling their digital content, e.g, books. Part of the sales income goes to Clickbank while the rest is retained by it’s affiliates.
- Topwriterlist.com – Pays it’s members to do online academic researches and promises a minimum of $4 per page and a up-to $17.50 dollars. This company was founded about three years ago.
Have you made money online before? How did you do it?